Before leaving, it is often useful to take stock of the different expenses to be included in the budget. The use of the Priory motorhome hire uk is important now. The main points to consider are:
- How much will I spend on gas? What is the fuel consumption of the motorhome I chose?
- Is gas included in the rental price or do I have to bring my own bottle?
- What additional costs are added if I do not fill the tank with clean water and do not drain the sewage tanks?
- How much do the camping pitches cost?
- How much will I spend on meals?
- Is the end-of-stay cleaning included in the price of my rental?
Test driving before departure
The first trip by motorhome always requires a time of adaptation. Few people master the driving of such a vehicle the first time. It is recommended to test some maneuvers …